Paige and Paxton ECE STEM Curriculum (Includes Virtual Orientation and Training)
See a Digital Preview
Paige & Paxton ECE STEM Instructional Curriculum
Increase students’ overall instructional capacity and confidence in their math and science and abilities
Designed for CTE ECE programs where students work onsite in a preschool, the curriculum offers ECE students the opportunity to acquire marketable skill sets along with the requisite real-world work experience.
ECE students learn a framework for improving their math and science skills while practicing research-based STEM instructional tools and methodologies that enhance the career learning experience and distinguish them from their peers in the early childhood industry.
- Eight (8) units of ECE science and engineering lessons
- Forty (40) hours of lesson planning and thirty (30) hours of classroom instruction
- One (1) copy of each Paige & Paxton instructional texts (Introduction to Science, Paleontology, and Introduction to Engineering)
- Science and Engineering 101: Understanding key science and engineering concepts
- Relevance and application of STEM concepts in society
- Online access to high-quality supplementary materials and templates